01 Product application Halogen-free switching strand used for wiring telecommunications equipment and electrical modules and telecommunications facilities. These cables are used as halogen-free, environmentally friendly single-core wires for internal wiring of devices and for protective laying in and over lamps. Signalling facilities are permitted to be laid in walls and pipes within walls.
02 Product characteristics • Strong tolerance to acids, bases and certain types of oils
• Halogen-free flame retardant
• Shall not be laid directly on pallets, channels (except as potential compensation)
• All the usual standard colors are available.
03 Technical certification • Conform to RoHS
• Conform to 2014/35/EU Instruction (''Low voltage instruction'')CE
• For special structure, other size, core color products can be accepted customization.
Conductor material: Copper stranded wire
Type of conductor: Conform to IEC 60228 2class
Core insulation: EI5B thermoplastic mixture
Core identification: Different colors
Rated voltage:H05Z-R:300/500V;H07Z-R:450/750 V Peak operation
Conductor resistance:+20 °C Conform to IEC 60228
Minimum bending radius fixed:4x d
Minimum bending radius shift:15x d
Operating temperature fixed minimum/Maximum value: -30°C/90°C
halogenicity Conform to IEC 60754
Smoke density Conform to IEC 61034
Flame retardant grade: meet IEC 60332-1-2 Self-extinguishing and flame retardant
Standard: meet EN 50525-3-41
Product identification: Aein bei ke SHANGHAI AEIN WIRE ＆ CABLE CO.,LTD Model number specification voltage CE